Welcome to my blog...........

I love to knit baby clothes and so I decided to set up this blog to showcase my work.

If you are interested in buying any of the items please leave me a message and I will contact you with the details.

Sunday 16 October 2011

I LOVE TO KNIT!

Well, as this is a new blog, I thought I had better tell you a little bit about me and my knitting.

I began knitting seriously when I was eleven years old and I knitted a little cardigan for my new baby sister and I have never stopped - I am 56 now!

Over the years I have knitted all sorts of things from an Aran coat to a football scarf and a jumper with the Robertson's Golly on the front to a set of clothes for a teddy bear! The only thing that I find really difficult to knit is Fair Isle as my knitting is fairly tight and the yarn would at the back of the work pulls it out of shape.


As you can see I have even knitted coats for my friends' chickens

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I am interested in buying a blue and white baby shawl from you. are you still making them

    Laura williams
    laura_783@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete