Welcome to my blog...........

I love to knit baby clothes and so I decided to set up this blog to showcase my work.

If you are interested in buying any of the items please leave me a message and I will contact you with the details.

Tuesday 18 October 2011

CHRISTMAS BABY HAT

I have just finished knitting a Christmas version of my baby hat.


I thought it looked quite sweet when I had finished - I just hope that my potential customers agree with me!

The cost is the same as any of the other hats so it won't be more expensive!

3 comments:

  1. love it! for £3.50 all in you can't say no!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....how about a goth black and purple one? ooh ooh or..... claret and blue for west ham fans etc etc....

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post! thank you so much for sharing... happy holidays...loves soraya

    ReplyDelete