Welcome to my blog...........

I love to knit baby clothes and so I decided to set up this blog to showcase my work.

If you are interested in buying any of the items please leave me a message and I will contact you with the details.

Sunday 16 October 2011

BABY HATS

The most popular item that I knit is baby hats and the design that gets requested most is the helmet which, when I was younger was just for little boys, but now seems to be unisex.

I use acrylic baby yarn which is machine washable. I have listed below the colours that I usually use to knit my hats although any colour can be sourced but be aware unusual colours can sometimes cost more depending on how specific the colour has to be..




I knit them in 4 ply yarn which makes a small size (shown above) for new born babies in white, lemon, pale blue, pink, mint green, lilac and cream.




 I also knit them in double knitting making a slightly larger hat for a baby aged from birth to three months old. I knit these in white, lemon, pale blue, cream, blue fleck, mint green, lilac and pink.

The hats cost £2.00 each with matching mittens for an extra 50p. First Class postage within the UK is £1.00.

The item are wrapped in tissue paper and placed inside a padded envelope for mailing.

1 comment:

  1. I love your baby knit hats Susan! How much would it be in US dollars including shipping to the US? I love the soft blue.

    ReplyDelete